The wet curtain fan uses the internal water circulation system to absorb the heat in the air blown by the fan to achieve the temperature drop. Some of the air coolers also use a refrigerant such as “ice crystal” to increase the heat absorption effect, and some chillers. Some have the function of purifying the air. The air cooler is a cooling product between the fan and the air conditioner.
Brief introduction of cooling and cooling curtain fan
The wet curtain fan, also known as the evaporative cooling fan, is an evaporative cooling and ventilating unit that integrates cooling, ventilation, dustproof and deodorization. In addition to allowing fresh air and temperature reduction in enterprise workshops, public places, commercial and entertainment venues, ice wet curtain fans also have an important feature---energy saving and environmental protection! It is a relatively new non-compressor, non-refrigerant, copper-free environmental protection product, the main components - evaporative wet curtain (multi-layer corrugated fiber laminate) and 1.1KW main motor / It is a traditional air conditioner that consumes 1/8 of electricity, which can save more electricity for various industries. The wet curtain fan is also used in the cold storage as the air cooler: it is mostly a complete set of equipment consisting of an axial flow fan and a cooling exhaust pipe. The cooling and cooling curtain fan relies on the fan to cool the air in the warehouse to flow through the cooling pipe inside the tank to exchange heat, so that the air is cooled, thereby reducing.
The purpose of Kuwen.
1. For the design and installation of the water curtain fan, the staff can not handle it at will. When the height of the indoor window is large, it is better to use a relatively good distance between the wet curtain and the negative pressure vertical ventilation. Fans and wet curtains are installed at both ends.
2. When there is a workshop at one end of the room, the wet curtain of the cooling curtain can not be installed on the wall at one end. The wet curtain can then be mounted on the side wall adjacent to the room. The fan can be mounted diagonally on the diagonal wall.
3. When the gable and the fan exhaust distance are too long to achieve the expected effect, in order to reduce the resistance loss, lateral ventilation, that is, the installation of the fan and the wet curtain can be used.
4. The wet curtain arrangement is generally selected at the upwind port, and the fan is arranged at the downwind port. The entrance to the wet curtain needs to have a relatively large intake space.
5. Fans with a 6-8 square water curtain are generally suitable and should be evenly distributed.
6. Install a negative pressure fan and wet curtain in the embedded system to reserve or chisel the position of the fan and wet curtain on the building wall.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to choose a flower greenhouse fan
- Importance of livestock ventilating windows in the process of raising chickens
- Scientific and reasonable calculation method of animal husbandry ventilation window
- How to repair the bell fan? When is it going?
- Ventilation principle and scope of the bell fan
- Maintenance and maintenance strategy of push-pull fan
- Take you to know the push-pull fan
- Maintenance of flower greenhouse fan
- How to choose a flower greenhouse fan blind curtain system
- Principle and application of cooling and cooling curtain fan system