There are several common ventilation methods for the use of chicken house fans. According to the pressure inside and outside the house, they can be divided into the following three types:
Without using other ventilation equipment, open the air inlets on both sides of the chicken house to allow the air inside and outside the chicken house to flow freely;
Positive pressure ventilation
The fresh air outside the house is blown into the house by a fan to create a positive pressure in the house, and then the turbid air in the house passes through the tuy on the other side and exits the house. This method is generally used in winter, when it is heated by a warm stove or a silk heater, and it is not used at other times;
Negative pressure ventilation
It is commonly used in modern chicken houses in the current breeding industry.
The fan is installed on the side wall of the chicken house, and the air inlet is installed on the wall on the other side. After the fresh air flows in from the air inlet, it passes through the chicken house and is discharged through the fan. The ventilation principle is that after the chicken house fan is started, the air pressure in the chicken house is slightly lower than the outside air pressure, and the fresh air outside the house automatically flows into the house under the influence of the negative pressure.
In actual production applications, negative pressure ventilation is divided into lateral ventilation, transitional ventilation, longitudinal ventilation and ducted ventilation:
Lateral ventilation mode
The side fan on one wall of the chicken house exhausts the air, and the small air inlet on the other wall enters the wind. The purpose is to keep warm and ventilate, which is generally used for small days (1-2 weeks) or cold winters. The negative pressure in the house is 5-10 Pascals.
Transition ventilation mode
The vertical fan at the end of the chicken house exhausts the air, and the small air inlet on the side wall of the chicken house enters the wind. The purpose is to ventilate as much as possible on the basis of insulation to achieve fresh air in the house, generally for larger days (after 3 weeks) or spring and autumn. The negative pressure in the house is mostly 10-20 Pascal.
Longitudinal ventilation mode
The vertical fan at the end of the chicken house exhausts the air, and the wet curtain enters the wind. The purpose is to cool down, generally used in high temperature and high humidity summer. The negative pressure in the house is more than 20-30 Pascal.
Pipe ventilation mode
The ventilation ducts traverse the house, or pass to the middle of the house, and the eyes are opened. After the fan is opened, the air enters from the outside of the pipe and comes out from the eye on the pipe. This method is a better ventilation method in the cold season and pre-culture period.
- How to choose a livestock breeding fan
- Reasons and consequences of inaccurate calculation of resistance calculation of agricultural and animal husbandry pipe network
- Ventilation method for chicken house fans
- Livestock breeding fans provide a comfortable environment for livestock and poultry
- Flower greenhouse fan cooling principle
- Advantages, features and applications of push-pull fans
- Benefits of using a bell fan in a pig house
- How to choose a standardized pig house fan
- Application of pig house fan
- Talking about the selection, use and maintenance of the chicken house fan
- Farming and animal husbandry fan cleaning method and working principle
- Farming and animal husbandry control method
- Effect of blades on aquaculture fans
- What should I pay attention to when using a cultured negative pressure fan?
- The benefits of livestock breeding fans for the development of aquaculture
- Reasons for maintenance of livestock breeding fans