Ventilation method for chicken house fans
According to the pressure inside and outside the house, there are three common ventilation methods related to fans:
1, natural ventilation
Do not use ventilation equipment, open the air inlets on both sides of the chicken house, so that the air inside and outside the chicken house can flow freely;
2, positive pressure ventilation
The fresh air outside the house is blown into the house by the fan to generate a positive pressure, and the turbid air in the house is discharged through the air outlet on the other side. This method is generally used in winter, when heating with a hot stove and a silky warm air belt, Not used at other times;
3, negative pressure ventilation
In the current chicken industry, modern chicken houses are commonly used. The fan is installed on the wall on one side of the chicken house, and the air inlet is set on the wall on the other side of the chicken house. After the fresh air enters the chicken house from the air inlet, the ventilation principle of the house is discharged through the fan. The air pressure is slightly lower than the air pressure outside the house, and the fresh air outside the house automatically flows into the house under the action of negative pressure.
In actual production applications, negative pressure ventilation of chicken house fans can be divided into horizontal ventilation, transition ventilation, longitudinal ventilation and pipeline ventilation.
1. Lateral ventilation
The side fan on one wall of the chicken house emits air, and the small air outlet on the other wall enters the air. The function is to keep warm and ventilated. The negative pressure in the chicken shed for small days (1-2 weeks) or cold winter is 5 -10 Pascals.
2. Transitional ventilation
The longitudinal fan at the end of the chicken house emits air, and the small air outlet on the side wall of the chicken house enters the air. The purpose is to ventilate the air as much as possible on the basis of heat preservation to ensure the fresh air in the chicken house. The chicken house is generally in the old age (after 3 weeks) or spring and autumn. The negative pressure in the season use shed is usually 10-20 Pascals.
3, vertical ventilation
The longitudinal fan at the end of the house exhausts the air, and the wet curtain enters the air to cool down. Generally, the negative pressure in the summer shed used for high temperature and high humidity is mostly 20-30 Pascal.
4, pipeline ventilation
After the air duct passes through the house or opens to the middle of the house, the air is opened from the outside opening of the pipe and flows out from the hole in the pipe. It is a good ventilation method in the cold season and in the early stage of cultivation.
- How to choose a livestock breeding fan
- Reasons and consequences of inaccurate calculation of resistance calculation of agricultural and animal husbandry pipe network
- Livestock breeding fans provide a comfortable environment for livestock and poultry
- Flower greenhouse fan cooling principle
- Advantages, features and applications of push-pull fans
- Benefits of using a bell fan in a pig house
- How to choose a standardized pig house fan
- Application of pig house fan
- Ventilation method for the house fan
- Talking about the selection, use and maintenance of the chicken house fan
- Farming and animal husbandry fan cleaning method and working principle
- Farming and animal husbandry control method